Join my conversation with Dr Charlie Simpson about nutrition for rowers.
- How to fuel for different training sessions
- What to eat and when after exercising or strength training
- Supplements (BCAA, Beta Alanine, Protein etc…)
- Are all calories the same
- What to watch out for in diets
- Options for vegetarians
Dr Charlie Simpson, Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Science at Oxford Brookes University
B.S. Kinesiology (University of Texas at Austin), MapplSci Applied Exercise and Sport Science (University of Sydney), PGCert Academic Practice (University of Reading), PhD Biomedical Sciences-Human Physiology (University of Aberdeen)
Advanced rowing. International Perspectives On High Performance.
The Complete Guide To Indoor Rowing.
GB Nutrition Guide for High Performance Rowers – PDF weblink
My Fitness Pal https://www.myfitnesspal.com
EXR Rowing game https://exrgame.com
Hydrow indoor rowing https://hydrow.com