I have uploaded new training plans designed for Masters Rowers competing in the 2022 regatta season in the following events.
- Henley Masters Regatta 2022
- USRowing Masters Nationals
- World Masters Regatta 2022
- Head of The Charles 2022
- Silver Skiff International 2022
With each plan, you can start from 12-weeks out, down to 8-weeks out from the race. You can choose which plan best matches the time you have, from 6 hours a week, to those that have more than 10 hours a week. All plans include a taper and peak, to have you ready to be at your best on race day.
All plans include the following:
- Daily plan with training intensities (pdf download)
- Suitable for on water & ergo training
- Includes Polarised heart rate zone calculator (excel download)
- Taper & Race peak plan
- One/Two rest days per week
I have updated this years plans with feedback and lessons learnt from last season. I have also incorporated new insights into the intensity build up and taper week. I personally use the 9-hour a week plan.
Click here to go to the Training Plans page to find out more.