Excited to share with you my latest podcast episode, where I interview the dual Olympian and 776BC co-founder Cameron McKenzie-McHarg.
Cameron has a great story to tell. From growing up in a small country town, to discovering rowing at school. The attraction of other sports like Australian Football and being so good he was recruited by the Western Bulldogs in 1999.
Cameron returned to rowing in 2001 with the goal of representing Australia at the Olympic Games, and rowed for Victoria and Australia for over 12 years, winning multiple World Cup and World Championships medals. Cameron has also represented Australia at two Olympic Games; Beijing 2008 and London 2012, with his career highlight claiming Silver in the Men’s Four at the Beijing Olympics.
Now an entrepreneur and co-founder 776BC Cameron shares some great insights and lessons learnt from high performance sport that translate to business and life.
Rowing Career Highlights
- 2012 London Olympic Games: 6th Men’s Eight
- 2010 World Championships: Bronze Medal Men’s Eight
- 2009 World Championships: Silver Medal Men’s Four
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Games: Silver Medal Men’s Four
- 2008 Lucerne World Cup: Gold Medal Men’s Four
- 2006 Poznan World Cup: Gold Medal Men’s Eight