Podcast interview with Andy Blow from Precision Hydration.
In this episode, Andy and I cover the topics related to hydration for masters rowing, and answer questions from the Facebook Masters Rowing Group. Click here to join the Masters Rowing Group on Facebook.
- How does hydration affect cramping
- What to drink, how much and when
- What to drink for training
- How does hydration affect blood volume and performance
- How do I know how much I sweat and how much salt I need
- How caffeine affects performance and dehydration
Andy has a few top 10 Ironman and 70.3 finishes and an Xterra World Age Group title to his name. He founded Precision Hydration to help athletes solve their hydration issues. He has a degree in Sport and Exercise Science and was once the Team Sports Scientist for Benetton and Renault F1 teams.
Exclusive for Faster Podcast listeners, you will get 10% off your order of electrolytes that match how you sweat, at precisionhydration.com. All you need to do is enter the code FASTER10 at the checkout to get 10% off your order.
Exclusive for Faster Podcast listeners, you can book in for a 20-minute call with one of the PH team to discuss your hydration strategy and to ask any questions you might have by clicking here.https://anchor.fm/s/1f7219c8/podcast/rss