Swiss Rowing Championships 2023 – Master’s 12 week Training Plan (9 hours)
- Swiss Rowing Championships Master’s Regatta 12-week training plan (PDF)
- For Masters Rowers that can invest on average 6.5 hours a week
- Peak week 9 hours – low week 4 hours – average load 4.5 hours a week
- Day by day session guide with duration & training intensities
- Heart rate zone calculator
- Race week taper plan
Designed by Bill Chambers with feedback from multiple Swiss Championship winners. This is a dedicated training plan for Masters Rowers, competing in the 2023 Swiss Rowing Championships. The plan is designed specifically for this year, and the event distance on the Rotsee, Luzern.
This training plan has been prepared for Masters, that have 9 hours a week to train and prepare. It differs from the other plans in that this plan has less weekly volume and more recovery days built in.
The plan is over 12-weeks, and you can start when ever you like. It includes sessions to test your peak heart rate, and set up your heart rate training zones. Every week has dedicated day by day session guide, and every week includes a recovery day.
The plan can be easily downloaded and printed and includes my polarised heart rate zone calculator, to automatically set up your heart rate zones.