Henley Master’s Regatta 2021 – 12 week Training Plan (6 hours)
- Henley Master’s Regatta 12-week advanced training plan (PDF)
- For Masters Rowers that can invest on average 5 hours a week
- Peak week 6 hours – low week 3.5 hours – average load 5 hours a week
- Day by day session guide with duration & training intensities
- Include heart rate zone calculator (Excel)
- Guide to key strength exercises, intensities and reps
- Race week taper plan
Designed by Bill Chambers, this is a dedicated training plan for Master Rowers, competing in the 2021 Henley Master’s Regatta, and designed specifically for the event distance.
This training plan has been prepared for Masters rowers, that have up to 6 hours a week to train and prepare.
The plan is over 12-weeks, and you can start when ever you like. It includes sessions to test your peak heart rate, and set up your heart rate training zones. Every week has dedicated day by day session guide, and every week includes a recovery day.
The plan can be easily downloaded and printed and comes with my strength training framework, and polarised heart rate zone calculator, to automatically set up your heart rate zones.