Interview with James Goodwin, Head of physical performance and science for the Swiss Rowing Federation. James is responsible for ensuring the Swiss Team are strong and fit, to train and race. In this episode, James shares his expertise towards Masters Rowing. James and I discuss strength and condition strategies for Masters, and answer questions from the Masters Rowing Facebook Group.
James holds a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Sports and Exercise Science, from Sheffield Hallam University and worked as the Strength and Conditioning Coach (GB Rowing) through the Rio Olympic cycle.
This episode is supported by Precision Hydration. You can take Precision Hydration’s free online sweat test at www.precisionhydration.com and save 10% on purchases when you use the code FASTER10 at check-out.
To listen to the podcast, click on the link to the Faster Podcast below or find the Faster Podcast in your favourite podcast player.
Training Intensity for Masters Rowers with Dr Charlie Simpson – Faster with Bill Chambers
- Training Intensity for Masters Rowers with Dr Charlie Simpson
- Peter Hardcastle – Triple Olympian – Head Rowing Coach Imperial College – Strength Training – Mental Approach To Racing – Keeping Training Interesting
- James Goodwin – Head of physical performance and science for the Swiss Rowing Federation.
- Conversation with Anne-Marie Howald – U23 & Junior Team Coach – Swiss Rowing Federation
- Part 2 – Conversation with John Boultbee AM – Faster Podcast with Bill Chambers