In this episode I connect with Istvan (Steven) Nemeth of Bont Rowing. Istvan, is a masters rower and cyclist, Director at Bont Cycling & Bont Rowing, workaholic, designer of Bont Cycling and Bont Rowing shoes. Bont Rowing is committed to producing the world’s best rowing shoes. Built around innovation, research and passion for the sport of rowing. Bont rowing shoes are used by World Champions at the elite and masters level, as well as many National and University crews.
- Importance of shoe fit
- Why anatomic shape of the shoe is so important in power transfer
- Correct foot stretcher angle
- The importance of materials for high-performance
I personally use and recommend Bont Rowing shoes, especially the PBR1 with the BOA dial system. I have used Bont Rowing shoes to win the last 3 Swiss Masters Single sculls titles, multiple long distance time trials, including the 2019 MMC Silver Skiff International time trial regatta.
Exclusive offer from Bont Rowing to my newsletter subscribers and Masters Rowing Group on Facebook. You will get 20% off all Bont Rowing shoes purchases when you use the discount code at checkout. To access the discount code, subscribe to my newsletter or and go to my Gear of Choice page.
Conversation with Anne-Marie Howald – U23 & Junior Team Coach – Swiss Rowing Federation – Faster with Bill Chambers
- Conversation with Anne-Marie Howald – U23 & Junior Team Coach – Swiss Rowing Federation
- Part 2 – Conversation with John Boultbee AM – Faster Podcast with Bill Chambers
- Part 1 of my conversation with John Boultbee AM – Former Secretary General of FISA & CEO, of the National Sports Tribunal
- Conversation with Istvan Nemeth – Bont Rowing
- Talking hydration for rowing with Andy Blow from Precision Hydration