The Rowing Masters Classes are the most comprehensive guides that I’ve ever put together to help Masters Rowers go really fast.
Online courses designed specifically for Masters Rowers to transfer knowledge and build capability. With this capability, you can design your own plan, track and monitor your performance and make adjustments along the way.
Learn how to taper and peak like a pro to be ready to be at your best on race day!
Learn from the world’s best, how to create your own training plan to get FASTER.
Learn how to set up your heart rate zones to train effectively like the world’s best.
‘How to create your training plan’
This course will enable you to build your own training plan and know what you need to do, to be ready to go really fast.
- Set up your training plan in under an hour to maximise your power and speed for 1,000m and head races.
- Set up your personalised polarised training zones in less than 30-minutes.
- Access to downloadable tools and frameworks to help you assess your fitness to improve Aerobic efficiency, increaseAnaerobic threshold and increase power at VO2max.
- How to train to be +14% more powerful at threshold +11% more aerobically efficient in 12-weeks.
- Access to the key workouts from Champion Masters athletes.
- How to train with fewer hard sessions to maximise your training and go faster than ever before.
- Get an advantage on the competition with knowledge and cutting edge insights into training methods from the world’s best coaches, sports scientists and fastest Masters crews.
“I came back to rowing five years ago after a 25 year hiatus. I trained in fits and bursts and “all-out” sessions until I was introduced to Bill and his training plan two years ago. At first, I admit that his ideas seemed counter-intuitive to our habits. However, his plan is backed by real science and has nourished my comprehension of the sport. It offers a bold framework of knowing what to do, when and how to do it. Best of all, I quickly began seeing results!!! Improved fitness and proper preparation have permitted me to concentrate on refining my technique and have given me the confidence to row competitively in sprints as well as long-distance races. An in-depth understanding of hear-rate zones, off-season and regatta-prep training plans as well as race-day nutrition and warm-up protocols are a few of the benefits that his kick-ass plan offers. I highly recommend this course to anyone open to honing their game and gaining a critical edge.”
Cambridge USA & Vevey, Switzerland
The personalised training program focuses on both technique and physical preparation. My goal is to develop your knowledge and capability so that you can independently prepare and plan your best performance.
If you are interested in transforming your training connect via email: firstname.lastname@example.org