The Rowing Masters Classes are the most comprehensive guides that I’ve ever put together to help Masters Rowers go really fast.
Online courses designed specifically for Masters Rowers to transfer knowledge and build capability. With this capability, you can design your own plan, track and monitor your performance and make adjustments along the way.
Learn how to taper and peak like a pro to be ready to be at your best on race day!
Learn from the world’s best, how to create your annual training plan to get FASTER. Next course registration opens: February, 2020
Learn How To Train With Heart Rate effectively like the world’s best.
‘How to Create Your Annual Training Plan’
Next Course Intake February, 2021
This course will enable you to build your own training plan and know what you need to do, to be ready to go really fast.
- Set up your training plan in under an hour to maximise your power and speed for 1,000m and head races.
- Set up your personalised polarised training zones in less than 30-minutes.
- Access to downloadable tools and frameworks to help you assess your fitness to improve Aerobic efficiency, increaseAnaerobic threshold and increase power at VO2max.
- How to train to be +14% more powerful at threshold +11% more aerobically efficient in 12-weeks.
- Access to the key workouts from Champion Masters athletes.
- How to train with fewer hard sessions to maximise your training and go faster than ever before.
- Get an advantage on the competition with knowledge and cutting edge insights into training methods from the world’s best coaches, sports scientists and fastest Masters crews.
“After 10 weeks of Bill Chambers Faster training program, I set out to break @grahambenton record of 9110m. This was my second attempt after hitting the wall the first time at 7min to go. Bill Chambers program was very well laid out and all I had to do was get on with it.”Luke Wollenschlaeger, 30min World record age 40-49yo. Capetown, South Africa
The personalised training program focuses on both technique and physical preparation. My goal is to develop your knowledge and capability so that you can independently prepare and plan your best performance.
If you are interested in transforming your training connect via email: firstname.lastname@example.org