I am excited to reconnect with Edouard today, and to hear what he has been up to since we last spoke in April this year. I’ve been looking forward to this for some time. It’s not often, one has an opportunity to gain insights, into a world class team, and in this episode, Edouard share with us, how the Swiss Rowing Team has adapted to the changes in the World Rowing and Olympic schedule.
In this episode, I catch up with Edouard on three things:
- What has he been focussing on with the Swiss Team, since we last spoke?
- His plans for Tokyo
- His thoughts on technique and coaching technique
My guest today is Edouard Blanc, Head Coach of the Swiss Rowing Federation.
Training Intensity for Masters Rowers with Dr Charlie Simpson – Faster with Bill Chambers
- Training Intensity for Masters Rowers with Dr Charlie Simpson
- Peter Hardcastle – Triple Olympian – Head Rowing Coach Imperial College – Strength Training – Mental Approach To Racing – Keeping Training Interesting
- James Goodwin – Head of physical performance and science for the Swiss Rowing Federation.
- Conversation with Anne-Marie Howald – U23 & Junior Team Coach – Swiss Rowing Federation
- Part 2 – Conversation with John Boultbee AM – Faster Podcast with Bill Chambers
Want to have a chat with me about your goals or high performance coaching? Let’s connect on WhatsApp.