I am excited to reconnect with Edouard today, and to hear what he has been up to since we last spoke in April this year. I’ve been looking forward to this for some time. It’s not often, one has an opportunity to gain insights, into a world class team, and in this episode, Edouard share with us, how the Swiss Rowing Team has adapted to the changes in the World Rowing and Olympic schedule.
In this episode, I catch up with Edouard on three things:
- What has he been focussing on with the Swiss Team, since we last spoke?
- His plans for Tokyo
- His thoughts on technique and coaching technique
My guest today is Edouard Blanc, Head Coach of the Swiss Rowing Federation.
Talking hydration for rowing with Andy Blow from Precision Hydration – Faster with Bill Chambers
- Talking hydration for rowing with Andy Blow from Precision Hydration
- What we can learn from creating and leading the world's best rowing teams with Noel Donaldson
- Lead up to Tokyo with Edouard Blanc, Head Coach, Swiss Rowing Federation
- Evolution of rowing style, training & equipment with Noel Donaldson
- Planning for the Head of The Charles Regatta with Greg Benning – Faster with Bill Chambers
Want to have a chat with me about your goals or high performance coaching? Let’s connect on WhatsApp.