My guest today is well known in Australian rowing and surf lifesaving, competing and winning over the last 40+ years in both still water and surf boats. He has served as the President of Mosman Rowing Club in Sydney. Along with his wife, and Olympic athlete Gillian, awarded coach of the year. He is a highly successful entrepreneur, owning the original RowPerfect Indoor Sculler and a highly successful vet practice on Sydney’s northern beaches. My guest today, is Dr Mark Campbell.
Links to Mark’s mentions
- Rowperfect Indoor Sculler https://www.rowperfect.com.au/indoor-sculler-2/
- Mosman Rowing Club, Sydney Australia http://mosmanrowing.com.au
- South Curl Curl Surf Lifesaving Club https://southcurlcurlslsc.org
- Harbord Veterinary Hospital https://www.localvet.com.au/Harbord/
Books & Films referenced
- The Greek Way, Edith Hamilton
- They‘re a Weird Mob is a 1966 Australian film based on the novel of the same name by John O’Grady under the pen name “Nino Culotta”.